We have you covered. Here is a list of the professional services Brenave has been providing since 2012:
Floods: damage from water involves mitigation work for odor, mold and Mushrooms by drying strategies and disinfection.
Fires: damage from fires involves mitigation from structural damage, smoke and odor through cleaning, disinfection and demolition.
Ice: damage from ice involves structural damage and all damage related to flooding (thaws) .
Cleanups: Any kind of residential/ commercial cleaning (after construction, maintenance etc…).
Project Management: Handle project coordination top to bottom from the emergency to contents mitigation to construction, final cleaning and content return.
Burglary: Remediate damages done by burglars from pepper spray odor to damaged property.
Oil Tank Explosions and Spills: Cleanup oil and do necessary demolition in order go restore after damage has occurred.
Odor Remediation (Animals): odor control machinery (similar to fire) and cleaning through disinfecting.
- Insurance Claim Requirements:
- Content Lists
- Content Assessments
- Demolition: according to damage done and estimator’s plans.
Rebuild: restore to original condition (or improvement paid by client)
Loss and Item mitigation:
- Content management involves listing the items which can and can’t be restored, packing them to be ready to move
- Clean/restore content (at warehouse and store until construction is over) prepare listing for the insurance to pay out for total loss items
- List and Inventorying of Damaged items